I’ll bet you already guessed the answer to this question, but let’s explore it. Just for fun. In a recent podcast episode of Radical Personal Finance, Joshua Sheets advanced the idea that many FI/ER...
- Does Frugality Necessarily Lead to a Lifetime of Regret? August 15, 2017
- Notes on Travel Hacking Through Maine August 1, 2017
- Are We Losing the Ability (or Willingness) to Think Conceptually? (Or: Is Avocado Toast Always Avocado Toast?) July 13, 2017
- Spending Mistakes During Our High-Income Years Cost Us $1.3 Million July 6, 2017
- Money Is Everything … Until You Master It. Then It’s Nothing at All. June 16, 2017